2020 Pool Update:
THE POOL IS OPEN!! Saturday May 30, 2020
Please remember to be patient and understanding with the pool staff. There is a pandemic. This is new to all of us-regular daily living as well as operating a pool safely. Rules are somewhat fluid and subject to change in order to accommodate cleaning and safety rules.
Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM
Friday-Saturday 10:00 AM- 9:00 PM
Sunday 12:00 PM- 8:00 PM
POOL CARDS AND USE OF THE POOL
Same rules apply as always regarding getting pool card.
- A pool card is required to use the pool.
- Rolling River DUES MUST BE CURRENT in order to be eligible to receive a pool card. If your dues are not current, see instructions below.
- How do Rolling River Residents obtain a pool card?
- You must be 18 years of age or older to pick up the pool card AND have identification with you. Only residents with current dues will have cards available at the pool.
- Where do residents obtain a pool card?
- Pool cards will be available at the pool, the first 2 weeks the pool is opened.
- What if my dues are not current, what do I do to get my pool card?
- If you want to pay your dues and get your pool card, you can do that at the office of Jim Curley. Pool staff CANNOT take payments for homeowner dues.
For questions, please contact the board at firstname.lastname@example.org
POOLS RULES REGARDING OPENING DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
*Rules are subject to change-as needed to maintain sanitation practices.
DURING YOUR TIME AT THE POOL:
- Please practice social distancing-staying at least 6 feet apart.
- Small groups of household members or acquaintances may be in closer proximity but spaced appropriately from others.
- Lounge chairs (singles and groups of two) have been spaced 6 feet apart.
- If you feel bad PLEASE stay home. If you begin feeling bad while at the pool, please go home.
- If you have a concern, please let the pool staff know about it. We will make adjustments as necessary to keep everyone safe.
UPON ENTERING THE POOL:
- All patrons MUST have a pool card to enter the pool. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Everyone must sign in upon entering the pool area.
- Pool capacity is 45. When capacity is reached, no additional people will be allowed to enter the pool.
- Masks are optional on the deck (not recommended in the pool).
- Guests will not be allowed at this time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Rest periods will be 10 minutes. Additional time may be added if needed to complete cleaning/sanitizing.
- There will be NO ADULT SWIM during rest period to allow guards to clean.
- Rest rooms will be closed during rest periods for cleaning.
- Only one person in the restroom at a time. Please wait at the designated spot outside the hallway. *The exception would be parents accompanying children.
LOST AND FOUND-COMMUNITY TOY BOX
- There will be no community toys. L The old lost and found box will not be out.
- Items left at the pool will be kept behind the desk. If you left an item, ask the guards. Items will be thrown away if not reclaimed.
- No more than 3 children in the baby pool at a time. Parents must be with children when in the baby pool. *
- Rolling River Board Meetings occur the 3rd Tuesday of each month 6:30 pm
- Brush pick up for Rolling River, Area 9. Schedule below.
2019-2020 Brush Collection Dates–for Rolling River, Area 9
Collection trucks begin each route downtown and work out to the county line. Please have your brush out for collection before the following dates:
July 11, 2019
October 10, 2019
January 08, 2020
April 07, 2020
PLEASE REMEMBER: Rolling River residents have worked together for several years to clean up our common areas. Please do your part to keep it clean by disposing of your trash properly. A little brush and other trash can pile up and cause damming and flooding in the neighborhood.
Questions for the board?
Please remember board members and other community contacts are volunteers. As a courtesy, please don’t call after 8:00 p.m. unless it is an emergency. To contact the board via email: email@example.com